Do you have a project and really wish you could clone yourself in order to make it go? I am available on part time or temporary basis to consult on what you need.
- Social Media Management
- Content Generation
- Email Marketing
- Blog management
- Landing Page Design
- WordPress Troubleshooting
- Hands on Training
Before you worry you are going too far out of the box with what you want me to quote for you, here is a partial list of things I’ve done:
- price quoted tattoos
- planned fundraisers
- worked retail
- attended production meetings
- filled in for a cocktail waitress with a broken ankle
- organized a wedding (not mine!) in less than two weeks
- taught people how to scream
- worked a booth at a Klingon convention (yes that is a thing)
- tutored elementary school kids who thought they hated learning
- designed databases
- served on the boards of nonprofits
- run a buying co-op
- run a preschool co-op
- edited three cookbooks
- mapped the water features of Arlington’s many intersections
- designed corsets…
Additionally, I have a BA in English, and I am perpetually unable to quit the written word. Do you need flyers designed? Want help managing the communications for a fundraiser or career fair? Managing online RSVPs and getting the word out via social media and email is my bag.
Even if you’d just like to outsource your company newsletter, hit me up.
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll help you clear your desk.